Friday, July 06, 2007

A Father/Son Moment


A couple of weeks ago, Parker and I were able to have our picture made with the World Series Championship trophy that the St Louis Cardinals won last year. A great moment for a father & son to share... well one day I believe Parker will appreciate this picture. For me, this completes the ultimate story of how I was able to get into Game 5 of the World Series. I now have the memory of the game, the actual chair I sat in during the game (long story) and now a picture of Parker and me with the World Series Trophy.

2 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Ashley said...

You are OBSESSED!

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger the robertsons said...

I'm sure that was a great moment for you! I hope Parker shares in your love for baseball someday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home