Sunday, August 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Parker!


Today Parker turned 3 years old! I can't believe it! I tried to convince him that he was 1, but he kept saying, "No, Mommy! I'm 3 now!" Yesterday we had a Wiggly Birthday party with our family. I love that at this age he gets excited over the little things. Before the party, he was outside playing and came inside and I had put out the Wiggles tablecloths. He went nuts! "Daddy, look! I have never seen these! This is great!" I mean he was excited over tablecloths!! We served Hot Potatoes, Fruit Salad (yummy, yummy) and Rosy Tea. The party was a success! Parker had a blast! Tonight the three of us went to Chuck E. Cheese. Tonight when we were tucking him in bed, he was so sweet. He said, "Thanks for my birthday, mommy and daddy!"

4 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

I can't believe he's 3! That is amazing. Yes, let's connect soon. Lunch?

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Joni said...

We had fun swimming with you guys this week! Parker is getting so big and doing better in the water each week. I am glad he had a good birthday party.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Swiss Family Dunbar said...

It sounds like things are going great for you in Memphis. Parker sounds like such a sweet boy! We miss seeing you guys!

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Blessed said...

He is getting so big. We miss you guys. Maybe we can all get together soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home