Friday, August 24, 2007

Summer Fun




We are staying busy as usual. Mommy and Parker went to the Children's Museum, where he always has lots of fun. Afterwards, we visited with Parker's friend, Lydia. She is so cute! Parker is such a good helper! On Saturday, he helped daddy wash the car. We have tried to stay cool this summer by swimming. We have made new friends this year and renew old friendships while swimming. We will be sad when summer comes to an end.

Parker had his 3 year checkup this week. (I know. I can't believe that he is 3!) He was 38" tall and weighed 30.6 pounds. I can't believe that he is 3! I love him so much and can't imagine my life without him!

1 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

Cute Post! We really missed you guys last night while we were trying to explain what it was like to be in a REACH group with Bart! Everyone was very jealous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home