Thursday, September 06, 2007

War Eagle!

We have had a very busy week, starting with last weekend. We drove to Birmingham and spent the night at Bart's brother's house. Saturday morning we drove to AUburn for the AUburn football game. Parker was good and had lots fo fun. We LOVE going back to Auburn! There is a bald eagle that circles the stadium. I love this and always getting teary. However, it was raining at the start of the game. So, it did not fly this time. I do get choked up just talking about AUburn while I am there. (Yes, Brad and Ashley, I do.) Parker's favorite part of the game is the band. He also entertained himself with binoculars.

Parker with his binoculars






Parker playing the tuba

Parker playing the trombone



Yes, that is a orange and blue Auburn fire truck in the background


Look at my big boy having some inflatable fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home