Thursday, September 06, 2007

First Day Of Preschool

On Tuesday, Parker started Germantown Church of Christ Preschool. He will go Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:30 - 2:30. He did great on Tuesday, but I didn't do so well. (Well, I actually did better than I thought I would.) We had a big talk on the way to preschool about being a good boy. He walked right in and started playing. He only asked where I was going. No crying or looking back at all. His teacher's name is "Miss" Peggy. "Miss" Barbara is also his teacher, but she was not there on Tuesday. He came home singing new songs and telling us all about his day. I am sure that there will be many more stories to tell.

Parker with "Miss" Peggy


Parker already busy playing



Mommy telling Parker good-bye on his first day!

5 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Mommy of Boys said...

What a big guy...and brave mommy!

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger angie c said...

How cute! I'm glad he did well. I cried like a baby when I dropped Nora off at Early Childhood, and it's just right down the hall from my office! I'm a wimp and I know it. :)

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Blessed said...

I hope he is liking his new school!! :) Way to go, Mitzi! I used to think all the moms who cried were crazy (when I taught) , but now that I have my own, I KNOW I'll be crying too!

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

Mitzi, I am so glad he is liking his new school! i miss you and we need to meet up asap.

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger ashley said...

hi mitzi - i miss you guys. i'm glad parker is loving his school and looking all grown up. i'm just sad from your last post that you're still teaching him all that AU garbage. j/k - hope to see you soon - ashley hodge

 

Post a Comment

<< Home