Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Dallas

Once again Bart had to go out of town for business last week. So we all went to Dallas on November 4 - 9. We had a great time together. Before the work week started, we all went to the Dallas zoo.

Parker actually asked to have his picture made here!


While Bart went to work, I took Parker a lot of places to keep him entertained.

He loves going to the tool store. (Home Depot.)

Playing at Dick's Sporting Goods

We also managed to find a Story time to attend.


Of course, we hit a couple of malls.

However, the highlight of Parker's week was going to the Wiggly Play Center. He called it the Wiggly Playground. It was about a 20-25 minute drive from our hotel, but well worth it. We ate lunch there at the Yummy Yummy Cafe. (Yes, of course, we had fruit salad!) It was great! He had so much fun!He wanted to go back everyday.

4 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Blessed said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I don't know a lot about the Wiggles (yet) but it seems like a lot of fun. I do have nieces and I have heard the fruit salad song! :)

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger The Terrys said...

sounds like a great trip! i think it is awesome that you and Parker go on the trips. what fun!!!

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

So perfect! Tell Parker the Lyd just got her first Wiggles DVD (we're movin on up from VHS!) I loved seeing you this week!

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Stephanie Trapp said...

How fun! I'm sure the Wiggly Playground was a big hit! I think it's so cute he likes to go to the "tool store"!

By the way, I tagged you on my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home