Monday, November 12, 2007

Parker Quotes

I just wanted to post a few of Parker's latest hilarious quotes. I hope that you get a kick out of like we did.
  • Whenever he is playing a sport at home with Bart or me or even by himself, he always announces his clothes. For example, "Now bowling in his basketball pj's, Parkerererererer Maaaaaay." (It is said in a very announcer-like voice.) Precious! Not really sure how he started this.

  • Whenever something happens that he just absolutely loves, he says "I cannot believe it!" Not really sure where this came from either.

  • This just happened this past weekend. He told Bart, "Look Daddy! I'm a grown-up." Bart turned and looked and Parker had his napkin in his lap like a grown-up. I DO know where he got this. Parker really likes to put his napkin on the table beside his plate. And being a typical three year old, he asks us WHY we put our napkins in our laps. Well, we answered that's where grown-ups put their napkins. Very cute!

This picture has nothing to do with the post. It was just a cute fall picture.

4 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Does he watch Little Ensteins? My 3 year old says " I cannot believe it" all the time too...that's where she got it. Took me a while to figure it out.

Hope ya'll are doing well.

Emily Rhodes

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Mitzi said...

Emily,
Wow! Great to hear from you! Bart said that is where Parker got it too. I guess I am not up on my Little Einsteins.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Stephanie Trapp said...

Too funny! I especially loved the announcing his clothes one. That's hilarious!

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Blessed said...

Cute quotes, cute boy! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home